domenica 1 gennaio 2012

Help Wanted!

Hi friends,
I saw that the blog is followed by a lot of people every single day.
I want to thank you for your appreciation.

I would like to post more than a concert for day, but it's difficult.
So, I don't want to become an occasional blogger.
Therefore, I invite you to send an email at intoabluehaze@gmail.com if you want to contribute with some shows. If you want to become more than a contributor, I'm lookin' for the staff who can usually help me with the blog.

Thank you again for makin' my work as a fantastic and special passion.
I'm waitin' for your answers.

Stay Rock, my friends.
PINO27

3 commenti:

  1. Sorry to see you go, amico. We have thoroughly enjoyed your many offers.

    Ciao e grazie

    -- New York

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm not dead: I will post concerts till I can.
    But, today, I decided to go on strike to express my disappointment to the deletion of Megaupload, FileServe, FileSonic and more.

    This isn't and won't be my end.
    Stay Rock

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm happy to contribute shows. It appears most of these are already on or are from DIME. I will use Dropbox though, I am sick of file sharing services. They are not necessary anymore. I will drop you an email. grazie!

    RispondiElimina